Council Districts Map
Click the image to see a larger version of this map.
- District 1: The cities of Bay Village, Fairview Park, North Olmsted, Rocky River, and Westlake, and Olmsted Township, all except Precinct D
- District 2: The cities of Brook Park, Lakewood, and city of Cleveland Wards 18 and 19
- District 3: The city of Cleveland, Wards 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17
- District 4: The cities of Brooklyn, Parma, Parma Heights, Seven Hills, and the village of Linndale
- District 5: The cities of Berea, Middleburg Heights, North Royalton, Olmsted Falls, and Strongsville, and Olmsted Township Precinct D
- District 6: The cities of Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Highland Heights, Independence, Mayfield Heights, Pepper Pike, and Solon, and villages of Bentleyville, Brooklyn Heights, Chagrin Falls, Cuyahoga Heights, Gates Mills, Glenwillow, Hunting Valley, Mayfield, Moreland Hills, Newburgh Heights, Oakwood, Valley View, and Walton Hills, and Chagrin Falls Township.
- District 7: The city of Cleveland Wards 3, 7, 8, 9, and 12.
- District 8: The city of Cleveland Wards 2, 5, and 6, and the cities of Garfield Heights and Maple Heights
- District 9: The cities of Bedford, Bedford Heights, Cleveland Wards 1 and 4, Shaker Heights, and Warrensville Heights, and the villages of Highland Hills, North Randall, Orange, and Woodmere
- District 10: The cities of Cleveland Wards 10 and 11, East Cleveland and Cleveland Heights, and the village of Bratenahl
- District 11: The cities of Beachwood, Euclid, Lyndhurst, Richmond Heights, South Euclid, and University Heights
All Cleveland wards are as established by Ordinance No. 370-09 and Ordinance No. 417-09 enacted by the Cleveland City Council on March 23, 2009, and March 30, 2009, respectively.