The Cuyahoga County Transition Executive Committee exists to guide all participants through a county government transition process that will be transparent, accountable, and inclusive. The Executive Committee will
- guide and lead a coordinated and efficient process designed to achieve transformational realignment and realize efficiencies in county government
- ensure the inclusion of a broad cross-section of the community in the transition process
- recommend and secure support for needed technical assistance/consulting in strategic areas
- oversee the work of the workgroups to be established at the outset or during the planning process
- ensure that workgroups are adhering to agreed upon timelines for work and written recommendations
- review and approve recommendations offered by workgroups and forward those approved recommendations to the Transition Advisory Group for review, approval and submission to the newly elected County Executive and Council by November 2010.